Wednesday, November 5, 2008

TRP shout out to PJZ


I think my ears are still ringing a bit from the hymnn of "Phunk-e Phuunky, I am a JUNk-ee". To all you desert dwellers that probably rings a bell from locally grown, gone international band Phunk Junkeez. These guys are still throwing out sick tracks with lead singer DJ SOULMAN at the helm.


Joe and the crew were cool enough to help me battle with corporate spies (more of this to follow in another blog) and let me hop up on stage to capture a west-side crowd go insane (as always) to their well-known song "Going down to Buckeye." (Buck-eye, Buck-eye, goin down to Buck-eye) See how catchy it is? Awh man these guys always know how to rip it up and show the crowd a good time.
Thanks for watching out for me guys, goes to show I don't take "no" for answer, especially not from corporate drones. Can't wait to get my Junkee fix again soon!

No comments: