Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Shot to the Hart


Well, kinof. Dodging gouls and goblins, naught nurses and painted women, I got the chance to shoot a well-known Carey Hart. For those of you who don't know, Carey is the first moto-cross rider to every pull and land a full back-flip, bringing the industry standard of freestyle motorcross to insane new heights.

And although I didn't see Carey pulling any sick tail whips or gnarly superman seat grabs, he does have another talent for causing women to scale couches, use their friends (or any surrounding male) to inch towards him. But hey Carey, if I was defying gravity and getting paid to show up at parties to make out with costumed hotties... (Visualizing something opposite of my life here...), well, let's just say, I'm not mad atchya.

No comments: